These tough, woven polypropylene bags are a popular and cost-effective alternative to classic paper bags.
- High-burst strength keeps your product inside the bag.
- Micro-perforated fabric is breathable and available in a variety of colors.
- Up to 8 color print available.
- Our bags can be printed with your logo and design.
- Easily stackable to maximize space and reduce shipping costs.
- UV, moisture, and pest protection.
- Environmentally friendly & 100% recyclable.
Available in a variety of sizes, Helluva container offers two types of woven polypropylene multi-valve/wall bags with capacities up to 100 lbs. (45 kg):
These durable bags are used in many industrial applications:
- Chemical Industry - powder and granular goods
- Plasic Industry - plastic additive masterbatches, color masterbatches, polypropylene, polyethylene, etc.
- Food Industry - powders such as flour and wheat
- Construction Industry - cement, gypsum, lime